• COMPLETED •
PROJECT: RagingWire's second data center, VA2, is 140,000 square feet and 14 megawatts of high density critical IT power. VA2 is located in Northern Virginia, the #1 data center market in the world, containing one of the largest fiber carrier densities and highly-reliable, cost-effective utility power from Dominion Virginia Power. The 28.4 megawatt, carrier neutral Virginia data center campus is currently spread across two fully integrated data center buildings, VA1 and VA2 totaling 290,000 square foot of data center space with another 2 million square feet in development.
• Thermally broken, zone glazed, pressure-equalized curtain wall in both captured and structural silicone glazed vertical mullions
• Customized extrusions for varying face caps and corner mullions
• Thermal Clad aluminum stile and rail doors for an exceptional barrier to air infiltration, durability and meet “green” initiatives on the project
• Custom brake metal caps and closures at adjacent construction
• All installation and field fabrication is self-performed by Vetro’s union employees with project completion slated for 4th quarter 2017.
General Contractor: Holder Construction
Owner: Raging Wire
Job Completion: Scheduled for Q4 2017